Diva Style: Makeup Mondays~

Monday, November 10, 2008

Makeup Mondays~




Shimmering Nudes Palette


Lip and Eye Palette



Moon Rock Palette



Palette created by Moi

Happy Monday, all!! I don't have a lot of time to review these products today (I have a pedicure appointment...getting ready for the opera tonight!), so there may be a part 2 to this one next Monday. Anywho, I took a little trip to the Bobbi Brown makeup counter recently, and came away with LOTS of goodies...those women at Neiman's really know how to work it, LOL...j/k...actually, I went in kind of knowing I was in for trouble from reading other online reviews. I purchased SEVERAL palettes (one of which is not pictured {the Velvet Plum Eye Palette}), and even made one of my own, so here are a couple of pics to wet your palette until next week! Tudaloo!

1 comment:

Soul Pretty said...

...so pretty...I'd buy them just because...